ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi's chest

Jul 19, 2022
Did yinz notice our coach's chest when he wore that tight shirt against Syracuse? Like two empty baggies. Now look at the chest of the coach for the Jets. These players don't want to listen to military orders from a man who cannot do 20 push ups. Tomlin with the Steelers is having the same struggles. Used to have a firm chest but then lost the team as soon as he started sagging out. Florida State is turning things around now because the coach has realized that he needed to build up his breast area in order to be respected. A good chest has been an important leadership quality throughout history. Even Washington knew this. My only hope is that coach Narduzzi understands this before it is too late.

Did yinz notice our coach's chest when he wore that tight shirt against Syracuse? Like two empty baggies. Now look at the chest of the coach for the Jets. These players don't want to listen to military orders from a man who cannot do 20 push ups. Tomlin with the Steelers is having the same struggles. Used to have a firm chest but then lost the team as soon as he started sagging out. Florida State is turning things around now because the coach has realized that he needed to build up his breast area in order to be respected. A good chest has been an important leadership quality throughout history. Even Washington knew this. My only hope is that coach Narduzzi understands this before it is too late.
Yes. You can definitely see Andy Reid struggling with his players respecting him.

I didn't think the mam's of Pitt's head football coach would be something I'd read about today when I crawled out of bed.

Yes. You can definitely see Andy Reid struggling with his players respecting him.

I didn't think the mam's of Pitt's head football coach would be something I'd read about today when I crawled out of bed.

Looking forward to seeing Blake Lively on the Pitt sidelines next season.

Bill Parcells would say otherwise.

Reactions: pittdan77
Is head football coach chest one of the criteria the SEC is using to determine what schools to invite to the conference?

Bill Parcells would say otherwise.

Hey I'm not saying it can never be done. But highly unlikely. When I needed to build my chest up in the 1970's I used a trick my buddy taught me. Peas plus push ups equals pecs. Wake up in the morning do 100 push ups and eat a can of peas. Afternooon..... do 100 push ups eat a can of peas. Before going to sleep....... 100 push up eat a can of peas. Your pecs will be huge in one month.

Too funny, I thought
the same this morning.

Perhaps they should get rid of Narduzzi and bring in Arnold Schwarzenegger? Even better, the players that don't want to listen to their coach, you just get of. Take away their scholarships and send them back home to their mommy and/or daddy who didn't raise them properly.

You can’t post specifically with the intent of getting on Message Board Geniuses. It doesn’t work. The spicy take has to come organically.

This is the most unhinged post I’ve seen in years.

Just buy a man-zeer. Kramer and Frank sell them.
hard to get one as they never got off the ground with a poor marketing strategy. If they had gone with "the Bro" as originally envisioned they would have rivaled the iPhone in number of sales...

gayest thread ever

Reactions: VA+changed
The Kansas City Chiefs would disagree.

This seemed a fairly preposterous post and thread… but then I saw the genuine ‘journalist’ covering Pitt in a ‘news’paper was likewise so bereft of legitimate content to write about our game tomorrow (I looked it up, there is one) that his day-before gameday article in the Trib is about how Narduzzi prevents ‘burnout’ for himself.

I guess when the season’s been a waste of time like this one, and the coach won’t do anything different to address the biggest problem with his team that made it a waste of time, articles about his man boobs and sleep habits are about all that are left.

hard to get one as they never got off the ground with a poor marketing strategy. If they had gone with "the Bro" as originally envisioned they would have rivaled the iPhone in number of sales...
The most spot on rebuttal I have seen on the lair in a long time!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT