ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Soccer D2 Final Four in Pgh this weekend?

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
At Highmark today and Saturday. It will be in the 50s Saturday so that's ok if it doesn't rain but I feel bad for the teams and parents who will sit in today's arctic temps. How in the heck did Pgh win this bid? Were they the only bidders.

I'm a little disappointed though because I would have went to the games Saturday if it wasn't for going to Charlotte. Woulda been a cool weekend. City Game Friday, D2 Championships Saturday, Pitt volleyball on Saturday. Leave it up to Pitt football to screw that up

At Highmark today and Saturday. It will be in the 50s Saturday so that's ok if it doesn't rain but I feel bad for the teams and parents who will sit in today's arctic temps. How in the heck did Pgh win this bid? Were they the only bidders.

I'm a little disappointed though because I would have went to the games Saturday if it wasn't for going to Charlotte. Woulda been a cool weekend. City Game Friday, D2 Championships Saturday, Pitt volleyball on Saturday. Leave it up to Pitt football to screw that up
Thought I saw it here but maybe not. Pittsburgh is hosting all kinds of NCAA events in the coming years. I think I saw highmark had a couple slated.

Here you go...

https://www.visitpittsburgh.com/med...iminary-and-championship-events-in-2018-2022/

Thanks. Seems like a ton of D2 and D3 championships. I wonder who even bids for those. Interestingly in 2022, the NCAAT will be played at PPG while the D3 women's Final Four will be a block away at Palumbo at the same time. BTW, in my quick googling of D3 women's bball, there is an Amherst team that I guess goes undefeated all the time. They won their 1st Round game last year 61-12. I mean 61-12? There's a shot clock, right?

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT