ADVERTISEMENT

New Recruit - Transfer

Bang bang
Happy Gilmore Win GIF

Seems like a good get. However, I was never worried about Pitt DB's. For whatever reason, we pump out NFL DB's on the regular....like regardless of "star" level. Pitt always winds up with NFL DB's. So a little disappointed when I heard this kid was a DB. Was hoping it was a LB or DT. But good get nonetheless. FWIW, I would move McMillon to LB.

Reactions: Burgh15
Seems like a good get. However, I was never worried about Pitt DB's. For whatever reason, we pump out NFL DB's on the regular....like regardless of "star" level. Pitt always winds up with NFL DB's. So a little disappointed when I heard this kid was a DB. Was hoping it was a LB or DT. But good get nonetheless. FWIW, I would move McMillon to LB.

I think Gandy will be one corner, but the other side Battle is still a question mark. Not sure about what we have behind those two but the last two classes have been light on DBs, so they wanted to add there.

LB I’m not worried, even with Kamara and DeShields gone. George and Thompson from OU provide experience, Lovelace and Biles look like the future, and Pitt has done well adding Bass, and the three LBers in the incoming class.

At DL and especially interior… 😬 Let’s hope Whittington and Brewu come strapped. We’ll need them.

It's never disappointing to hear positive Pitt news. You're the one that needs to stop. H2P

Reactions: bschulter
It's something that the lukewarm Pitt fans/trolls are no where to be found in this thread. H2P

Reactions: bschulter
I think Gandy will be one corner, but the other side Battle is still a question mark. Not sure about what we have behind those two but the last two classes have been light on DBs, so they wanted to add there.

LB I’m not worried, even with Kamara and DeShields gone. George and Thompson from OU provide experience, Lovelace and Biles look like the future, and Pitt has done well adding Bass, and the three LBers in the incoming class.

At DL and especially interior… 😬 Let’s hope Whittington and Brewu come strapped. We’ll need them.
Id say Lynum is far better than Gandy

We have a good LB Room

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT