ADVERTISEMENT

New Wrestling Coach

Kreitzer

Redshirt
Jul 5, 2001
OK, give me one name. Who do you think it will be? Not who do you want, but who do you think it will be?

My guess, with no inside information, is Keith Gavin.

OK, give me one name. Who do you think it will be? Not who do you want, but who do you think it will be?

My guess, with no inside information, is Keith Gavin.
Is he coaching somewhere? What's his coaching resume? Thanks.

Yes, he went to Oklahoma after a couple of years at Virginia. This could be a very interesting week if the newspapers would cover wrestling. As it is, there will be a small blurb when they actually hire someone. It would be nice to have someone hired this week so he can show up at the Classic (fka Dapper Dan). You would think that a lot of the groundwork was laid in St. Louis.

I guess only time will tell. I thought Sammy Henson was going to elevate WVU, so what do I know? It seems like the new school guys like Cael and Tom Ryan are getting it done more than the Brands and Henson style guys. Have fun, score points.

Yes, he went to Oklahoma after a couple of years at Virginia. This could be a very interesting week if the newspapers would cover wrestling. As it is, there will be a small blurb when they actually hire someone. It would be nice to have someone hired this week so he can show up at the Classic (fka Dapper Dan). You would think that a lot of the groundwork was laid in St. Louis.

I guess only time will tell. I thought Sammy Henson was going to elevate WVU, so what do I know? It seems like the new school guys like Cael and Tom Ryan are getting it done more than the Brands and Henson style guys. Have fun, score points.
Trying to imagine what their wrestling room is like. They are all great wrestlers practicing together. Recipe for greatness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT