ADVERTISEMENT

Done with MLS Season Pass

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
This will be my last year. I just cant anymore. I am basically the target they are going after and if they lose people in that demographic, they are in trouble.

Why am I leaving? Its inconvenient as heck. Almost anytime I want to watch a game on my TV/Roku, Apple makes me re-login. Half the time I forget what my password is and then have to do the whole password reset thing. And they dont let you use the same password in a year so I have to keep making variations that I cant remember. 10 minutes later, once I am in, my settings have "reset" and it defaults to showing all the scores of the games. So let's say I want to scroll over to watch a game, it will say DC 3 Columbus 2. WTF sense does that make? Why would you show the score of games that people want to watch? That's the default. I can go in and switch that off but it defaults to that like once a week or so. Sorry, just had to vent

This will be my last year. I just cant anymore. I am basically the target they are going after and if they lose people in that demographic, they are in trouble.

Why am I leaving? Its inconvenient as heck. Almost anytime I want to watch a game on my TV/Roku, Apple makes me re-login. Half the time I forget what my password is and then have to do the whole password reset thing. And they dont let you use the same password in a year so I have to keep making variations that I cant remember. 10 minutes later, once I am in, my settings have "reset" and it defaults to showing all the scores of the games. So let's say I want to scroll over to watch a game, it will say DC 3 Columbus 2. WTF sense does that make? Why would you show the score of games that people want to watch? That's the default. I can go in and switch that off but it defaults to that like once a week or so. Sorry, just had to vent
I understand that. It’s why I left FanDuel. It was requiring me to go through all kinds of added steps every time I placed a bet. It can be frustrating.

That said, I can’t say I experience that with Apple. I don’t watch it much. But when they get the World Cup rights will you go back?

I understand that. It’s why I left FanDuel. It was requiring me to go through all kinds of added steps every time I placed a bet. It can be frustrating.

That said, I can’t say I experience that with Apple. I don’t watch it much. But when they get the World Cup rights will you go back?

Apple is getting the World Cup rights? 2030? Yea, I'd have to but they lost me with Season Pass. I am not a big enough fan to deal with the steps they put me through to watch a game. My bank account doesn't have their layers of security. And I want to throw something at the TV when I get in and then it defaults to showing all the scores. I don't understand who would want that and why that would be the default. Even after I turn that off and I go click on a game replay, the next screen brings up the option to "watch replay" but below that there are highlight clips so if Im not cafeful I will read the caption that says "Messi scores game winner in stoppage time." WHY????

Apple is getting the World Cup rights? 2030? Yea, I'd have to but they lost me with Season Pass. I am not a big enough fan to deal with the steps they put me through to watch a game. My bank account doesn't have their layers of security. And I want to throw something at the TV when I get in and then it defaults to showing all the scores. I don't understand who would want that and why that would be the default. Even after I turn that off and I go click on a game replay, the next screen brings up the option to "watch replay" but below that there are highlight clips so if Im not cafeful I will read the caption that says "Messi scores game winner in stoppage time." WHY????
I’m with you. That’s crap.

And yeah, word is Apple is going to pay $1 billion for the World Cup rights

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT