ADVERTISEMENT

Nightly Sports Call

PittCity

Freshman
Mar 9, 2018
What a turd bomb that disaster is.
Its obvious but I wanted to post about it cause its been about 9 years since I seen it and I tweeted a Pitt question and dumb and dumber walsh and zeise talked about the Pirates for the first half of the show and then about a prank caller the second half..

Losers.

Last edited:
Its obvious but I wanted to post about it cause its been about 9 years since I seen it and I tweeted a Pitt question and dumb and dumber walsh and zeise talked about the Pirates for the first half of the show and then about a prank caller the second half..

Losers.
I miss pranking Smizik when he was on that show. The callers are the only hope for any type of entertainment, because the host and guest are usually as dull as can be.

That show....has to be the biggest collection of geezers and tards of any. I am surprised they actually can figure out the dialing sequence. And of course, the pranksters rule. I used to love Jory Rand, you can almost see him cringing as he takes the next call, expecting the worst. It is like he had battle fatigue/shell shock.

Reactions: bayardstreet
I liked Jory Rand as the host, too bad he didn't stick around. Haven't watched much since. I'd think Zeise would be hilarious interacting with the level of caller they get.

Losers.

Losers.
What is it?

I didn't even know they still had those silly call-in shows on TV. They're a waste of valuable time.

Watching that show is as stupid of an activity as is listening to The Fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT