ADVERTISEMENT

No Game day thread ?

First two series on offense had some pedestrian play calling and I seriously didn’t understand starting Davis over Israel and not getting the ball to Krull and Kenny not running it… but then the third series they finally did all of those things and - what do you know - it worked well.

DLine looking really good.

DB's looking quite vulnerable.

Thankfully we're playing UMass.

Sheesh, Pickett took a shot. Hopefully he avoided a concussion but that didn’t look great.

Just noticed that they have the “Panthers” cursive script in the endzone… I like it.

How is time running but it keeps saying 1st and 10 on Pitts own 45??

I think its beacause the offense is in shot gun every play, we need lead blockers for our sub par RBs.

Gotta have Israel or Sibley in every 4th and 1 run play. Little guys have no business being in there. Whipple has been doing this for years. why?

Reactions: pittpitt
Our improvement at the TE position is going to make a world of difference with the success on offense. Two TEs already looking really good

I agree but it looks un finished.No yellow paint left?
Yeah, it’s odd. I would’ve said it’s so that they can have a quick transition to the slashes but the Steelers play in Buffalo next week. Regardless, I believe it’s the first time it’s been spelled out in the endzone since 2002.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT