ADVERTISEMENT

Nobody mentioned

AP plays just 3 games this year, rumor has it they only have home unis, don’t know how true that is, kinda weird considering they are a road team on this strange season.

That Pitt wore White Jerseys at home. I like them. Pitt needs to make that the new standard.
willy nilly uniform changing is not a "standard"...It is football, the standard has been you wear your darks at home for decades...Now, if you will excuse me I have to go yell at some kids to get the hell off of my grass...

I liked the white uniforms they looked really cool no pun intended.

I was wondering the reason. Haven’t heard anything. We have been playing early hotter games for years and never wore white. The Steelers always wear black as well.

I thought it was cool as a one time thing. But no way make it permanent. It would be a shame to never see the blue jerseys, plus there are other combos this year

Maybe due to no fans/no home field advantage they are approaching each game as a road game. Hence the White unis.

It was answered earlier in this thread, but here it is again:

As I said yesterday, that makes no sense at all. They are playing three games this season. Two road games and one neutral site game. If they were only going to get one set of uniforms they obviously should have gotten white ones.

And in any event, who only gets one set of uniforms at this level? Especially since the OVC did not make the decision to cancel the fall season until August 14 and their first game was scheduled for August 29. Did they spend the whole summer assuming that they weren't going to play so they didn't bother to get uniforms? What were they planning on doing if the OVC decided to go ahead and play?

"Oh, crap, we are actually going to play this season. Damn, I guess we better call Under Armour and see if they can make us some uniforms."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT