ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina is Awful

What’s scary is UNC got most of their guys back who were suspended for our game.

Sickening

Reactions: JJTopp99
Pitt as bad as Rutgers... right well, at least there’s no blowout losses at home to MAC teams.

The only problem with that is Buffalo is almost certainly better than North Carolina right now.

Pitt still nowhere near Rutgers level though, they are what Kansas was for a couple years.

Pitt lost to UNC, Rutgers would get curb stomped by them. We’re not quite that bad, but the fact we are basically splitting hairs about how not so much better we are than them is pathetic.

Pitt as bad as Rutgers... right well, at least there’s no blowout losses at home to MAC teams.
Things are as bad. We got demolished by our rival on a night we honored our HoFers and after our HC hyped having an after win party. We are the only p5 team UNC has defeated in 2 seasons. Our HC complains about recruiting any chance he gets. He has been unable to field a competitive defense in 4 years on the job. He refuses to make any adjustments and constantly sounds like the dumbest and most stubborn guy in the room.

How bad is Georgia Tech?

-I said when we beat them it wasnt a good win because they had players suspended and the whole secondary was injured. We literally played against their 2nd string defense. They honestly would have probably won if their defense wasnt decimated this season.

Things are as bad. We got demolished by our rival on a night we honored our HoFers and after our HC hyped having an after win party. We are the only p5 team UNC has defeated in 2 seasons. Our HC complains about recruiting any chance he gets. He has been unable to field a competitive defense in 4 years on the job. He refuses to make any adjustments and constantly sounds like the dumbest and most stubborn guy in the room.
And that’s all bad. I’m just saying a sadistic Rutgers fan could outdo one of us sadistic Pitt fans pretty easily. One example: Pitt’s record is 22-20 in the ACC, Rutgers’ record is 7-28 in the B10.

And that’s all bad. I’m just saying a sadistic Rutgers fan could outdo one of us sadistic Pitt fans pretty easily. One example: Pitt’s record is 22-20 in the ACC, Rutgers’ record is 7-28 in the B10.
And those 8-5 seasons with great offense are long gone. Right now, we may not be as bad as Rutgers, but we have a HC who clearly can't get the job done and we likely can't fire him, so "things" are as bad IMO.

Good UNC is awful!
When do we play UNC should be a sure win for Narduzzi?

"it's five o'clock somewhere"
Signed: Mr Buffett
Go PITT & CSU Rams!

This might be the worse take of the month
I didn't say our team is as bad as Rutgers, but "things" are about as bad. We are stuck (because of the extension) with a HC who clearly can't do the job and is making our program worse and worse, while being embarrassed by our rivals. Rutgers isn't expected to be good, ever. Frankly, Rutgers is expected to lose every week.

I remember when pitt fans thought going 6-6 four years in a row between graham and Chryst made us a dumpster fire, and one of the worst P5 teams.

I think pitt fans are about to see what it is actually like to be one of the worst P5 teams..

Reactions: odshowtime
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT