ADVERTISEMENT

North Club

rayrayH2P

Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 4, 2020
Does anyone have seating in the North Club?

Are the sight lines good?
Is it better to be in the front or back of the section?

I’m currently in the back row in section 225 (which I love because I can stand) but looking to upgrade for my wife (bad back).

Thx in advance!!! H2P!

I am in NC006, I love it there. I recommend u get a seat in row a or B. IF you do that you can sit outside but there are always seats available inside, so if it's frigid you can go inside and watch thru the glass!! Hope that helps, I'll try and answer any questions you have??

Sat there one season. I didn’t love the sight lines but they weren’t terrible either. You are under cover if it rains (at least we were) in most of the seats, but def in the back rows. As was mentioned, you can watch from inside through the glass, which isn’t an option in sideline club, so there’s that. The food options are more limited but it isn’t like side line club is French Laundry either.

I am in NC006, I love it there. I recommend u get a seat in row a or B. IF you do that you can sit outside but there are always seats available inside, so if it's frigid you can go inside and watch thru the glass!! Hope that helps, I'll try and answer any questions you have??
Awesome! Thx for the info!

Reactions: Celtsfan
We’re in NC 09. Love the sightline. Suggest getting a seat in Row A so no issue with kids in a row ahead. Use binoculars when the ball is down by the scoreboard. Only negative - the band never faces the north end so hard to hear halftime shows.

Does anyone have seating in the North Club?

Are the sight lines good?
Is it better to be in the front or back of the section?

I’m currently in the back row in section 225 (which I love because I can stand) but looking to upgrade for my wife (bad back).

Thx in advance!!! H2P!
There is only two rows of seats really - the other is inside the glass
I always liked them and sat in nc-007 for years

Reactions: rayrayH2P
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT