ADVERTISEMENT

Northern Illinois

That FG should’ve been the last play of the game, hopefully they can hold on here at the end.

Yeah, and now the Notre Dame announcers realize it. That ref's piss poor spot, which led to the replay review, which led to them not starting the clock on time, is going to give Notre Dame a chance to win this game.

After the replay review, why did the clock not start, since the play before ended in bounds? Notre Dame should have had to call their last timeout there before the field goal, or the clock should have run.
I was so amazed at the spot they were given and the inevitable non overturn upon review that I missed it too. You’re right the refs blew that as well.

I Thoroughly enjoyed watching this game. Games like this are what make college football so great, ofcourse it doesn't hurt that I can't stand ND. That said, the home cooking gave ND a shot at the end. I was genuinely elated for the Northern Illinois players and coaches as they poured everything they had into that game. If you saw the interview with the NIU head coach after the win, he was so proud of his guys he couldn't talk, he just cried tears of joy. Awesome!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT