ADVERTISEMENT

O/U Tonight

Oct 25, 2021
Man, this feels like the old dollar-bill-on-a-fishing-hook-traveling-down-the-sidewalk sucker bet. The over/under for the Steelers vs Patriots game tonight is 30 (actually opened a few points higher and got bet down).

In their last three games, New England is averaging 4.33 points scored and 8.67 points allowed. So even if you generously assume they'll get to 10, can Mitch possibly post a 20-burger?

Man, this feels like the old dollar-bill-on-a-fishing-hook-traveling-down-the-sidewalk sucker bet. The over/under for the Steelers vs Patriots game tonight is 30 (actually opened a few points higher and got bet down).

In their last three games, New England is averaging 4.33 points scored and 8.67 points allowed. So even if you generously assume they'll get to 10, can Mitch possibly post a 20-burger?
The fear is that Mitch will contribute to 20 something for NE.

The fear is that Mitch will contribute to 20 something for NE.

Oh that has to be a factor in this - no doubt. But his picks are usually more like long punts. I've actually never seen a dude just let it rip like him when the corner actually has two steps on the receiver AND the safety is just playing centerfield over the top. It's almost impossible for me to comprehend that a professional quarterback would throw into some of the coverages he does.

It's pretty windy outside... maybe they think these quarterbacks will accidentally complete some passes tonight.

The obvious looking plays are the ones to stay away from. Although, it sure seems like old Bill has no problem tanking the season for draft position to end up with one of the two QBs.

20 is asking a lot. I put $10 on the under and a rushing TD

My college football betting has been on fire, but the NFL might as well be betting on red or black, at least for me. Just this past week, for instance:

Washington... hit
Michigan... hit
Florida State.... hit
Jacksonville -10... not even close

This is every single week. At least I wised up about midway through the season and separated my parlays to include either all college or all NFL. Then I started making money. Before that, NFL games were consistently sinking me. I just had to come to the realization that I know nothing about the NFL these days.

Reactions: Hardslider21
I'm so sick of the Steelers and their spoiled cry baby fan base. This city has the luxury of having as many or more Super Bowl trophies than anyone. I'm beginning to find the team,fans, and media to be unbearable.....and I live here so there is no avoiding it. I really hope Pitt hires an OC soon so we can have real Pitt news to discuss.

I'm so sick of the Steelers and their spoiled cry baby fan base. This city has the luxury of having as many or more Super Bowl trophies than anyone. I'm beginning to find the team,fans, and media to be unbearable.....and I live here so there is no avoiding it. I really hope Pitt hires an OC soon so we can have real Pitt news to discuss.

I feel the same about Harvard football fans. Greedy bastards just four championships in the 1910's. Move over and let someone else have a turn, will ya?

The Steelers haven't won a Super Bowl in 15 freaking years. You want the fans to all sit there and say "Aww, shucks" because they won four before many of them were even born?
No I want them to realize how difficult it is to win it all and RELAX. Some people act like they're at a funeral after the Steelers lose. It's so annoying.

Yeah 30 is appealing, part of me thinks it'll be 9-6 with only field goals being scored, but it'll probably end up 20-13.

Tonight is the lowest O/U since 12/26/1993 when three games were at 28 due to weather conditions.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT