ADVERTISEMENT

Official Visits

TWPitt

Senior
Gold Member
Mar 18, 2018
I know each program gets 24 visits every 2 year period. I know Stallings staff used like 21 in their last year.

Does anyone know what Capel and Staff used last year?

It seemed like a lot, when does it reset?

How many do we have for 2020 players and does it also include the permitted junior year OV's that are allowed to be taken?

As far as I know, it’s a rolling two-year clock - so any visit that occurred before July 19, 2017 is officially off the calendar. I know Capel used more than he probably would have liked in the 2018-19 cycle, but my back of the envelope calculation is that we’ll have at least a half-dozen or so official visits start to open up by the time we get into the fall visit period to clear out the rest of Stallings’ 2017 fall visits.

I know each program gets 24 visits every 2 year period. I know Stallings staff used like 21 in their last year.

Does anyone know what Capel and Staff used last year?

It seemed like a lot, when does it reset?

How many do we have for 2020 players and does it also include the permitted junior year OV's that are allowed to be taken?
Capel supposedly didn’t have many to use in his first class. If we can figure how many he used on this class we can figure it out.

Capel supposedly didn’t have many to use in his first class. If we can figure how many he used on this class we can figure it out.

They didn't have many to use last year so I would assume they have over 12 to use this year if they wanted.

Reactions: wbrpanther
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT