ADVERTISEMENT

Official WF game thread...

All the guys who say FTs aren't important can now shut up forever.

Seriously. Forever.

Reactions: PittPoker
You've become as annoying as the people who keep saying Robinson sucks. Keep repeating. Free throws don't matter. Point shaving. Dope smoking. Give it a rest.
A. I like Robinson. One of the few who does.

B. FTs *ARE* determinative in close games.

C. Artis is on drugs or getting paid. It is clear.

D. Blow me.

Just guard the god damn perimeter. Wake's offense is terrible when they can't get open looks from three.

I finally hit my wits end up defending how good Robinson was. But you can really appreciate a kid like him when you got a guy just dogging it out there.

Reactions: FireballZ
Apologies to Ole Miss and A&M fans. Nothing worse than a below average game delaying your viewing.

Reactions: FireballZ
If James Robinson's talent was at the same level of his effort, he'd be an all-American. He's having a gutsy game.

First Fireball out of my lucky dynocat shot glass this b-ball season. Don't worry, we're good now.

Young is a selfish player, and I wouldn't be surprised if his teammates are exceeding getting tired of his shit.

Reactions: iMissTheOldDays
Young needs to stop dribbling. He's as bad of a ball handler as there's ever been.

This is what we've hoped to see from James as a senior. Carrying the team on his back right now.

Artis makes a 2.... then leaves Hudson wide open for 3 at the other end.

Net negative player.

...Or just keep giving them open looks from three. 10 years later, still waiting for that strategy to work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT