ADVERTISEMENT

OJ SIMPSON

Jul 19, 2022
Would pay him to lead my team out of the tunnel tonight in all black with a pair of sunglasses. Arms folded. We must EMBRACE the bad boy image. THIS CAN NOT BE SESAME STREET TONIGHT NARDUZZI!!!!!!! Must go back to the OLD big east days of Ralph Samson and Patrixk Ewing. Tonight we must protect the junkyard at all costs. PITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say it is safe to say that the University of Colorado doesn’t have one moment of regret in hiring Deion. My guess is that his contract has been paid for double or triple what its worth.

Reactions: cease10
Would pay him to lead my team out of the tunnel tonight in all black with a pair of sunglasses. Arms folded. We must EMBRACE the bad boy image. THIS CAN NOT BE SESAME STREET TONIGHT NARDUZZI!!!!!!! Must go back to the OLD big east days of Ralph Samson and Patrixk Ewing. Tonight we must protect the junkyard at all costs. PITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Missed again 😒

Congratulations Mr Kudis, you are at the Top of the Delta Pledge Class..

Narduzzi tried to get OJ but he was "booked". I believe they settled on Dylan Mulvaney.

Cruzer

Somewhere you missed an OJ Samson joke in there.

Reactions: USN_Panther
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT