ADVERTISEMENT

Olympics. US Women's Rugby finish for the Bronze

Absolutely one of the most incredible things I ever have seen in sports. Trust me, worth staying for the end.

Pretty amazing. I watched the whole match and yeah by doing so makes that last play seem all the more improbable.

I always liked Rugby as a concept but never enough to know the intricacies and the rules. Thought it would fun to play. I used to be an ass kicker in smear the queer.

Thought it was interesting to hear that many of the players are ex elite soccer and hockey players, but they weren’t quite elite enough so they switched to rugby and now terrorize plenty of other rugby playing countries.

Reactions: USN_Panther
Pretty amazing. I watched the whole match and yeah by doing so makes that last play seem all the more improbable.

I always liked Rugby as a concept but never enough to know the intricacies and the rules. Thought it would fun to play. I used to be an ass kicker in smear the queer.

Thought it was interesting to hear that many of the players are ex elite soccer and hockey players, but they weren’t quite elite enough so they switched to rugby and now terrorize plenty of other rugby playing countries.
Knew a young man here from Canada who was playing ice hockey here. Took up rugby and went back to Canada and played top level.

Sevens is very different than union. Very free flowing game. If you try to defend the field vertically, you get killed wide. In sevens, a line break with a fast player ends like that did. It's fun to watch.

Knew a young man here from Canada who was playing ice hockey here. Took up rugby and went back to Canada and played top level.

Sevens is very different than union. Very free flowing game. If you try to defend the field vertically, you get killed wide. In sevens, a line break with a fast player ends like that did. It's fun to watch.
The level of fitness on top of the athleticism has to be through the roof…which is probably why soccer and hockey players excel. It doesn’t seem to be a sport for ex basketball, softball or Vball players.

Didn't watch the whole match but I did catch the last 5 minutes by accident, it caught my attention for some reason and when Aussie scored I thought "wow, that sucks for the US". And then when the US got the ball and just fumbled it around and get going backwards I thought no chance, over.....and then BAM, when she broke the tackle I realized "holy shit there is no one to defend her" And then it was just a matter of would should be caught from behind?

Truly remarkable and a blast to see happen.

Last edited:
I don’t know what i’m Watching but seemed exciting .

Most I knew about rugby was friends who played it club at Pitt who always wanted me to join to be a Prop since I was a tall and strong guy back then .

I don’t know what i’m Watching but seemed exciting .

Most I knew about rugby was friends who played it club at Pitt who always wanted me to join to be a Prop since I was a tall and strong guy back then .
I don’t see how your body odor is relevant here. :).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT