ADVERTISEMENT

One step closer to Narduzzi being gone

The one word answers and assuming I read trash.
Brevity is the soul of wit. You must be projecting again.

The PG is trash. The fact that he reported an off-the-record comment proves my point that he is trash.

How do you blame Narduzzi for that? Hayes reportedly wanted $1 million. Ridiculous!
Where was that reported?

Hayes said he didn't want to stay because we weren't in aposition to win. As I said before, I think Narduzzi is a good coach, good developer of talent and a heckuva motivator but I think he's in over his head in the NIL stuff.

I don't think it's going to get easier.

Where was that reported?

Hayes said he didn't want to stay because we weren't in aposition to win. As I said before, I think Narduzzi is a good coach, good developer of talent and a heckuva motivator but I think he's in over his head in the NIL stuff.

I don't think it's going to get easier.
Narduzzi has stated that he doesn't even deal with the NIL stuff. He has others do that.

Narduzzi has stated that he doesn't even deal with the NIL stuff. He has others do that.
When you’re the CEO of the program, you don’t have to deal with minutiae like NIL, who plays QB, who starts at RB, who the punter is, and whether to punt on 4 th down…..those issues are for underlings. People who make $6 M per year just take notes, do end of year player interviews and remind the press that no definitive judgments can be made on player performance and game strategy without checking the tape! CEO Duzz….has a nice ring to it.

I think you're proving my point, if this is true.

Where did you see this?

He said it in a presser last year. To be fair though, he probably meant that he doesn't deal with the fine details of it. You'd have to believe he discusses with NIL who he wants to make sure we keep and who we dont.

Reactions: buckage
First, you're nearly always wrong on everything. Somebody needs to put a filter on the crap that spews from your mind.

The fact that you think there is only 1 P4 starter on offense is pure silliness. There are players at every position that would be starters at most other P4 schools, with QB yet to be determined.
But he is not wrong about one thing.

The most important thing.

We dont have enough $$$$ to buy a 10+ win team.

Welcome to CFB '24

When you’re the CEO of the program, you don’t have to deal with minutiae like NIL, who plays QB, who starts at RB, who the punter is, and whether to punt on 4 th down…..those issues are for underlings. People who make $6 M per year just take notes, do end of year player interviews and remind the press that no definitive judgments can be made on player performance and game strategy without checking the tape! CEO Duzz….has a nice ring to it.
You can misinterpret anything you choose to.

But he is not wrong about one thing.

The most important thing.

We dont have enough $$$$ to buy a 10+ win team.

Welcome to CFB '24
I have ALWAYS said that Pitt is at a recruiting disadvantage for different reasons. NIL is one of them. I'm glad to see that people here have finally come around to see that I was right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT