ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon State RB says he didn't even receive 100K of promised 400K

Without reading the article, it seems his first mistake was not looking down at his jersey and seeing the words "Oregon State." Like they could ever pony up $400k for a running back.

I know it only takes one donor, but they'd have pulled an SMU and bought their way into the B12 if they could throw that kind of money at this position.

Without reading the article, it seems his first mistake was not looking down at his jersey and seeing the words "Oregon State." Like they could ever pony up $400k for a running back.

I know it only takes one donor, but they'd have pulled an SMU and bought their way into the B12 if they could throw that kind of money at this position.
Guarantee he never read the fine print and doesn't have anyone around him who would. That's the biggest problem with the NIL stuff. Most adults can't understand and responsibly sign a contract.

Barnes got beaten by friggin SMU in expansion. Should have offered to forfeit all TV revenue for an ACC or Big 12 bid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT