ADVERTISEMENT

OT: best story in sports right now

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
Teams everywhere are now scrambling to cancel moms trips. Lol

brought in to be a father figure to Bedard was obviously taken way too literal..

in all seriousness, that sucks and is a huge scumbag - whore move by the mom. hope he cuts her off if true. If this is not true, well then disregard the whore thing.

Reactions: pittmeister
In the words of the great rapper Ludacris, Can’t turn a h*e into a housewife. In all seriousness, if Bedard’s Dad had any self respect, her stuff would be on the curb with divorce papers when she got home.

brought in to be a father figure to Bedard was obviously taken way too literal..

in all seriousness, that sucks and is a huge scumbag - whore move by the mom. hope he cuts her off if true. If this is not true, well then disregard the whore thing.
Can I play devils advocate here? These mom and dad trips allegedly can get a little wild. When the moms get together there’s a lot of partying and alcohol being pounded. I don’t know if she’s married, but she’s the same age as Perry. I can easily see how this happens.

I thought that this had already been disproven and was just made up crap.
Tyler Kennedy was on the radio today and said while he hasn’t been able to have it confirmed, he also said that when there’s smoke there’s fire and there’s a lot of smoke. It also sounded like he wasn’t going to come out on the radio and say it so…

Who knows.

Can I play devils advocate here? These mom and dad trips allegedly can get a little wild. When the moms get together there’s a lot of partying and alcohol being pounded. I don’t know if she’s married, but she’s the same age as Perry. I can easily see how this happens.
She is married:

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
I don’t care if she cheats but you can’t bang a player on your son’s team. Especially at this level where it will get out and completely embarrass the son.

Now this potentially future nhl star will forever be known as the guy who’s mom banged a player on the team.

Teams everywhere are now scrambling to cancel moms trips. Lol

il_794xN.2915121327_7ay1.jpg

I don’t care if she cheats but you can’t bang a player on your son’s team. Especially at this level where it will get out and completely embarrass the son.

Now this potentially future nhl star will forever be known as the guy who’s mom banged a player on the team.
Exactly right, and for the older folks who remember the American Pie movies, all you’d have to say is Bedards Mom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT