ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Deer?

A couple years ago the men played on a Saturday afternoon and the women were playing in the evening so between games I was just walking around the area killing time. I was walking down Darragh street and saw three or four deer in between the Field House and is it Salk Hall below the Field House. Don't know how they would have gotten there, but they did.

A couple years ago the men played on a Saturday afternoon and the women were playing in the evening so between games I was just walking around the area killing time. I was walking down Darragh street and saw three or four deer in between the Field House and is it Salk Hall below the Field House. Don't know how they would have gotten there, but they did.
Typically deer walk to where they want to go.

71C from Highland Park

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT