ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Does anyone know what happened the the website, "College Football Data Warehouse"?

RaleighPittFan

Assistant Coach
May 12, 2005
If it's gone for good, does anyone know of a comparable site?

For those now familiar with the site, there are a few things that made it a really good site: It is (was) very easy to navigate; W/L records for each team; Head to head W/L between any two teams; Bowl records; Coaching tenures; etc.

I think the key feature is easy to navigate, because it didn't have too much info to wade through to get to the important stuff (to me, at least) The NCAA site comes to mind. There's lots of info, but at the cost of too much info to make it easy to read.

If it's gone for good, does anyone know of a comparable site?

For those now familiar with the site, there are a few things that made it a really good site: It is (was) very easy to navigate; W/L records for each team; Head to head W/L between any two teams; Bowl records; Coaching tenures; etc.

I think the key feature is easy to navigate, because it didn't have too much info to wade through to get to the important stuff (to me, at least) The NCAA site comes to mind. There's lots of info, but at the cost of too much info to make it easy to read.
I must have used that for close to 20 years. Great site.

I don't know. Yeah I have the site bookmarked and the link is now broken. Great site, best reference site for many things.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT