ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Flacco wins comeback of the year award

pittmeister

Assistant Coach
May 26, 2010
Follow me on this….Joe Flacco becoming the NFL Comeback Player of the year is an indictment on how pathetic the Browns are. The voters are saying it’s more impressive to lead the Browns to the playoffs than a man (Damar Hamlin) flat lining on the brink of death and playing again…LOL!

Follow me on this….Joe Flacco becoming the NFL Comeback Player of the year is an indictment on how pathetic the Browns are. The voters are saying it’s more impressive to lead the Browns to the playoffs than a man (Damar Hamlin) flat lining on the brink of death and playing again…LOL!
Imagine being such a dog shit franchise that a QB comes in, plays six games for you and it's considered a bigger accomplishment than what happened to Damar.

Wow... look at the ballots ..... Damar had most first place votes.... AP Comeback Player of the Year
Joe Flacco 13-26-8 = 151
Damar Hamlin 21-7-14 = 140
Baker Mayfield 10-10-13 = 93
Matthew Stafford 1-6-7 = 30
Tua Tagovailoa 4-0-1 = 21
Breece Hall 0-0-3 = 3
Brock Purdy 1-0-1 = 6
Calvin Ridley 0-1-0 = 3
Aaron Donald 0-0-1 = 1
Lamar Jackson 0-0-1 = 1
Kyler Murray 0-0-1 = 1

* 1st place: 5 points
2nd place: 3 points
3rd place: 1 point

It's almost like the brown's had people stuffing the ballot box. I mean, you had Flacco over Hamlin, Garrett over Watt, Stefanski over Demeco Ryans, and I believe Jim Swartz won assistant coach of the year. The browns and their defense sucked most of the late part of the season and were taken apart by Stroud in the playoffs. Who in the hell did the voting??

Reactions: 303vND
Voting Hamlin 2nd or 3rd doesn't make sense. You either vote him first because he was dead and came back to life or you don't vote for him because he barely played.

Reactions: pittdan77
Aaron Donald got a vote???
What is he coming back from?? A hernia from carrying all of his POY awards??

on the brink of death and then rarely playing much....there I fixed it.. The voters are saying something happening on the field of play other than being on special teams might be more of a factor as to what constitutes a "comeback"... Sometimes you have to take off you Pitt blinders every once in a while...

Reactions: Franb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT