ADVERTISEMENT

OT: FSU vs GT

Need both Haynes to continue having success running the ball to give GT a shot. Tech looking pretty good.

DJU is just not a good QB. Crazy, a guy with as much experience and talent has him just can’t make a play
He’s been the same QB for the past four years. He’ll make some nice plays, but is wildly inconsistent on intermediate throws. He’ll overthrow guys or throw it at guys feet way too often. Just destroys momentum on drives.

He’s been the same QB for the past four years. He’ll make some nice plays, but is wildly inconsistent on intermediate throws. He’ll overthrow guys or throw it at guys feet way too often. Just destroys momentum on drives.
I thought FSU defense would look much better vs GT. GT offense looks legit. Lot of misdirection with good push on the O line. King is making a lot of plays too with his arm and feet

I just turned it on to watch FSU make the 4th down conversion that led to the tying score.

Go Tech!

Is it too early to start bitching that FSU is getting screwed by not making the 2024-25 CFP?

LOLOLOLOL. Noles season over in Week 0. F them. I love it!

Is there a more irritating play by play guy to listen to than Joe Tessitore?
Not a mention from either announcer how big a call it was on the final GA Tech play that the receiver was ruled down in bounds. No timeouts for Florida St and clock went all the way down for FG attempt. Otherwise they would’ve had plenty of time to get into FG range on their own.

DJU SUXX Aand so does FSU
Not putting this one on DJU, their offensive game plan was horrid. Run after run after run for nothing. Typical Novell, he often did the same thing at Memphis, played it too conservatively and let teams with less talent hang around.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Not putting this one on DJU, their offensive game plan was horrid. Run after run after run for nothing. Typical Novell, he often did the same thing at Memphis, played it too conservatively and let teams with less talent hang around.
He let us hang around when we played them last year as well. If we score a TD near the goal line, then it would have been real interesting.

Reactions: Millerton
What does it say if the highest rated ACC team loses week 1 to an unranked team? We’re screwed
We're screwed????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF are you talking about????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only one screwed here is FSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F-Them. I hope they lose every f#cking game....

BEAT IT TROLL! I'M CELEBRATING!!!

Taps microphone…..

Ahem…..BAHAHAHA
So they paid how much to Norvell in order to retain him?????? What? 10 million dollars?????

After he and the rest of their crybabies threw a tantrum when they don't get invited to the playoffs, he goes out and gets trounced 63-6 in the Orange Bowl and then loses to unranked GT in the opener for good measure..... BAHAAAAAAA!

I LOVE IT! They're nothing but a selfish, whiny, puffy chested delusional bunch that's getting the karma they deserve. I hope it continues....

What does it say if the highest rated ACC team loses week 1 to an unranked team? We’re screwed
Who cares? The ACC can have 5 teams finish in the top 10, the networks aren't going to flood us with SEC/Big 10 $$$. The Pac 12 had 2 of the top 6 teams last year and 3 of the top 11, and no longer existed 3 months later.

Is it too early to start bitching that FSU is getting screwed by not making the 2024-25 CFP?

LOLOLOLOL. Noles season over in Week 0. F them. I love it!
They need more TV money, so they can be competitive with . . .Georgia Tech!

It says that the people who thought that Florida State could lose all the guys that they did and still be a top 10 team, especially at the beginning of the season, are fools.

On the other hand, what does it say that an unranked ACC team could play a top ten team at a neutral site and beat them? We're in heaven!

I'm asking a serious question. If FSU was making $30 million more per year, would they have beaten GT? They cant pay the players out of that money so lets say they had an extra $30 million, how could they have spent it to equal a win today? Would a 20 person staff of analysts put together such a great scouting report that that would have enabled them to win? Honestly.

I'm asking a serious question. If FSU was making $30 million more per year, would they have beaten GT? They cant pay the players out of that money so lets say they had an extra $30 million, how could they have spent it to equal a win today? Would a 20 person staff of analysts put together such a great scouting report that that would have enabled them to win? Honestly.
They need a better coach than Norvell.

Reactions: NC Panther

More conference money allows them to encourage fans to redirect their athletic donations to NIL. So in a way, it kind of is more money they could spend on players (albeit not dollar for dollar).

More conference money allows them to encourage fans to redirect their athletic donations to NIL. So in a way, it kind of is more money they could spend on players (albeit not dollar for dollar).

I dont think anyone serious about football ISNT encouraging their fans to pay the players instead of donating to the athletic fund

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT