ADVERTISEMENT

OT: "Go out there and lick 'em" Brad Marchand

The WWNHL should put chairs in the bench area so guys can skate out w them and slam opponents over the head.....

What a sad sad joke Toronto allows a sport , which if played properly can be a thing of beauty, to be a three ring circus.....

16j0he8.gif

Reactions: paulbl99
I haven't seen a sicko of this type since Andy Dufrane had to fend off the Sisters in the bowels of Shawshank.
First Marchand cuts a guys legs and then licks the face of a Lightning player.
This wack job needs a leash.
This isn't the first time. He's been doing this and the NHL has told him to stop. This rat faced SOB has been one of my most hated players for a long time and this makes it worse.

This isn't the first time. He's been doing this and the NHL has told him to stop. This rat faced SOB has been one of my most hated players for a long time and this makes it worse.

Yeah, I would take 10 Tom Wilson's over him. The shame of it is, while we can debate on how good Wilson really is, we can't with Marchand. He is really, really, really good. A great player. I don't mind chippiness and extra stuff but Marchand takes it over the line all the time. He is one player, I mean you don't want to wish harm, but I think he is the one player that I would most enjoy seeing injured.

Reactions: Saboteur
The nhl and all the softies celebrated the gradual disappearance of enforcers and this is what happens. Guarantee Marchand wouldn’t even try this with a Bob Probert, Rob Ray, George LaRaque type on the other team

decis
I haven't seen a sicko of this type since Andy Dufrane had to fend off the Sisters in the bowels of Shawshank.
First Marchand cuts a guys legs and then licks the face of a Lightning player.
This wack job needs a leash.
shame that after every stoppage of play there is a shove in the back or a pop in the helmet or a whack on the wrist by a stick and general unfriendly needless violence but yet a simple kind gesture of love and understanding between two men garners such hate on this forum...cannot help but think I can be attributed to latent homophobic tendencies here on the lair...

I hope Tampa just finishes these fools today. I don’t even know who I’d root for if it somehow came down to Boston and Washington in the ECF.

Pens won't be rusty like the bolts will be. Expect pens to steal game 1 on the road later this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT