ADVERTISEMENT

OT: James Conner article

Chairman Moe

All Conference
Nov 4, 2003
Just around the corner from Paradise
It's great to see. And with Arizona, it has always been kind of a Pittsburgh West with Fitz, Breaston, Arians was there, Wiz, now Conner. A franchise that hasn't had much success, really easy to root for these guys.

One of my all-time favorite Panthers. Uniquely talented player and top shelf human being. Prefer to have him playing for the Steelers but I'm happy to see him doing so well for a good team.

Reactions: USN_Panther
Always like to share a story about a former Pitt player getting some love in the NFL. The new move has suited him well. I’m a Steeler fan first, but I’m all aboard the Cardinals bandwagon now!

I hate the idea of drafting a RB in the 1st Round. Conner and Harris are both averaging 3.8 yards per carry. Is Harris really better than a combo of Conner + some other 1st Round pick?

I hate the idea of drafting a RB in the 1st Round. Conner and Harris are both averaging 3.8 yards per carry. Is Harris really better than a combo of Conner + some other 1st Round pick?

JC is a really good NFL RB but he was never consistently healthy for the steelers. najee may or may not be better but they needed to get a guy who was available. love JC but splitting carries is the best situation for him.

It's great to see. And with Arizona, it has always been kind of a Pittsburgh West with Fitz, Breaston, Arians was there, Wiz, now Conner. A franchise that hasn't had much success, really easy to root for these guys.
Speaking of Fitz, has he ever made his retirement official?

JC is a really good NFL RB but he was never consistently healthy for the steelers. najee may or may not be better but they needed to get a guy who was available. love JC but splitting carries is the best situation for him.

I think Najee is better and has the potential to be a much more dynamic playmaker. I don't know about the pick over an OL but he has certainly looked good so far.

I never thought Conner was all that bad with the Steelers, other than staying healthy.

Throw Stephens-Howling in that mix too

Sean Miller, Herb Sendek, Todd Graham, Rich Rodriguez (well down the street), Reggie Wells (South Park), Cam Johnson, Russ Grimm, Ken Whisenunt, TJ McConnelll, Ryan Luther.

Everyone from Pittsburgh eventually ends up in Arizona

I got a nice James Conner Steelers #30 t shirt/jersey on clearance for $7.99, he's a guy who left the team, but I still don't mind repping his jersey :)

I think Najee is better and has the potential to be a much more dynamic playmaker. I don't know about the pick over an OL but he has certainly looked good so far.
I do. It was a terrible pick. They needed OL more than anything and that's being proven every Sunday. Najee is a quality NFL RB that could put up some big stats but he's behind a terrible OL and he'll have a new QB next season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT