ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Johnny Manziel - Montreal Alouettes QB Debut Results

I watched some of the game. Montreal is terrible and offered no O-Line protection, but still his ball has no zip and he can’t run around and make plays like he did in college.

Needs to get back on drugs to perform like ole Johnny..

I watched some of the game. Montreal is terrible and offered no O-Line protection, but still his ball has no zip and he can’t run around and make plays like he did in college.
He ran around and made a few plays, and at least one INT was tipped, but some of his balls where badly underthrown. But he'll probably get a good shot as they are 1-17 their last 18 games.

I’m rooting for the guy. He’s entertaining and appears to be trying to get his life back on track. I can’t root against a guy who’s only hurt himself and working hard to try and correct himself.

Reactions: Pitt79
He is? The dude an over-rated self absorbed jackass. Good luck playing your last hand to make money.

I’m rooting for the guy. He’s entertaining and appears to be trying to get his life back on track. I can’t root against a guy who’s only hurt himself and working hard to try and correct himself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT