ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Just so you know...

He doesn't fit along side LBJ, who is primarily a play maker. Even less so with Rondo on the team. Trade Lonzo for...someone. Luke Kennard and a 2nd? Idk. Keep Kuzma, Ingram.

He doesn't fit along side LBJ, who is primarily a play maker. Even less so with Rondo on the team. Trade Lonzo for...someone. Luke Kennard and a 2nd? Idk. Keep Kuzma, Ingram.
The Ball family leaked Lonzo's knee injury to the media earlier this summer so that he wouldn't/couldn't be traded this summer. Lebron want's no part of that shitshow.
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...-injury-so-he-wouldnt-get-traded-report-says/

I glad Lavar's JBA is a failure, along with his other two sons. That family can't disappear fast enough.

It's not that Lavar is an idiot, it's that he's so desperate to be relevant he'll say anything to be noticed. He was a good athlete who wasn't good enough to get paid to play. He couldn't live with that. So now he'll sacrifice his children, his dignity and my sanity to stay in the news.

He's not deluded, he doesn't believe what he says, it's just the only option he has.

I feel bad for the kids. The old man is a joke. To go out there and constantly make a fool of yourself. If i'm the kids, I would try and get as far away from him as possible. He is going to ruin their basketball career's because teams will stay away from them because of his mouth.

Reactions: below0w
I feel bad for the kids. The old man is a joke. To go out there and constantly make a fool of yourself. If i'm the kids, I would try and get as far away from him as possible. He is going to ruin their basketball career's because teams will stay away from them because of his mouth.
Unfortunately, I think the kids and his wife are brainwashed.

Maybe after Lonzo gets traded a couple times he'll see the light.

ADVERTISEMENT