ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Miles Sanders drafted by Philadelphia: Winovich drafted by New England

HailToPitt725

Head Coach
May 16, 2016
Congrats to Pittsburgh native Miles Sanders for making it to the NFL. Drafted 53rd by the Eagles. He went earlier than I personally expected, but he’s good. Another WPIAL player in the pros. Good for him.

Hopefully Winovich from Michigan is drafted soon. Could potentially be a Steelers pick in the third round. Any other WPIAL players I’m missing?

Last edited:
Reactions: NJPSU
Congrats to Pittsburgh native Miles Sanders for making it to the NFL. Drafted 52nd by the Eagles. He went earlier than I personally expected, but he’s good. Another WPIAL player in the pros. Good for him.

Hopefully Winovich from Michigan is drafted soon. Could potentially be a Steelers pick in the third round. Any other WPIAL players I’m missing?
No fan.

Congrats to Pittsburgh native Miles Sanders for making it to the NFL. Drafted 52nd by the Eagles. He went earlier than I personally expected, but he’s good. Another WPIAL player in the pros. Good for him.

53rd pick same as Shady, interesting.

Miles was from North Carolina; he didn't have that hometown loyalty thing like his buddies Hamlin and Ford.

Congrats to Pittsburgh native Miles Sanders for making it to the NFL. Drafted 53rd by the Eagles. He went earlier than I personally expected, but he’s good. Another WPIAL player in the pros. Good for him.

Winovich just drafted by New England. Too bad!
Pats know what they’re doing....

The Stiller’s are soon going to give up the top spot or tied for most trophies.

Missing the playoffs last year was a pathetic coaching job and on field performance by the players and there is no reason to believe they’re getting better.

Except by the Tomlin Waterboys.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT