ADVERTISEMENT

ot: More old dude crap. 50's and 60 year olds need to be seen not heard.

"Burn" is a great song and would seem to be one that is very hard to play live. This version at Glastonbury is superb. The Cure: some how I missed the first 25 years of their greatness. Have enjoyed catching up now the last 15! Robert Smith is an extraordinary talent.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
"Burn" is a great song and would seem to be one that is very hard to play live. This version at Glastonbury is superb. The Cure: some how I missed the first 25 years of their greatness. Have enjoyed catching up now the last 15! Robert Smith is an extraordinary talent.
He still sings amazing well
Same is true of Simon LeBon from Duran Duran .

My favorite trivia about Burn is that in The Crow comics - they used a lot of Cure lyrics and references and said “with permission “ but there was no permission .
But - when putting together the soundtrack - the concept was for bands to do covers .
When Robert read the comics for inspiration - he told them he’d write an original song instead .

My favorite trivia about Burn is that in The Crow comics - they used a lot of Cure lyrics and references and said “with permission “ but there was no permission .
But - when putting together the soundtrack - the concept was for bands to do covers .
When Robert read the comics for inspiration - he told them he’d write an original song instead .
That's absolutely a killer soundtrack.

Reactions: PittPharm2002
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT