ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OSU reddit

TJOlsen

Walk-on
Sep 13, 2017
I went to take a look at the OSU reddit page today and it is littered with pictures of uncalled “penalties” and screenshots of sports personalities complaining about the targeting call when Wade lowers the helmet and uses the crown on his head to make a tackle.

The moaning and grumbling, complaining about every single play is a real bad look.

I went to take a look at the OSU reddit page today and it is littered with pictures of uncalled “penalties” and screenshots of sports personalities complaining about the targeting call when Wade lowers the helmet and uses the crown on his head to make a tackle.

The moaning and grumbling, complaining about every single play is a real bad look.

ehhhhh....

It is a normal reaction. I would be doing the same thing if that was Pitt.

Bingo! They should’ve had a much larger halftime lead.
Dabo graciously pointed out during his halftime minute all of his team's squandered opportunities. OSU's slighted DB All American holds every play. Always dismissed by commentators to push the narrative. On and on. Same teams...different year.

Not an OSU fan by any stretch of the imagination, but they got screwed on the fumble scoop and score reversal. Probably one of the worst calls I’ve seen in the 6 years of CFP games.

Not an OSU fan by any stretch of the imagination, but they got screwed on the fumble scoop and score reversal. Probably one of the worst calls I’ve seen in the 6 years of CFP games.
tv ref dude said without hesitation and emphatically, no fumble...guessing by the letter of the law it could not have been that bad for him not to even speculate...

Last edited:
Not only did OSU lose this football playoff game, also the OSU number 2 ranked basketball team lost to WVU today. In Cleveland, Not a very good weekend for OSU. I feel real bad.........NOT REALLY!

Ohio State might have the lowest basketball support relative to the success of their program. They are near blue blood status in basketball and yet their fanbase is more similar to Cincinnati and Xavier despite there being nothing to do in Columbus in the winter and no, nobody cares about the Blue Jackets either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT