ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Paterno son in law hit and run homicide

A terrible tragedy, plus the guy is a horrific liar and probably a worse human be'in.

Don’t worry, Anthony Lubrano or some JoeBot will pick up the legal bill.

Who else in the family knew about it and chose to keep silent?

Anyone in his house would know he didn't hit a deer when they saw the car.

Who else in the family knew about it and chose to keep silent?

Anyone in his house would know he didn't hit a deer when they saw the car.

Maybe he called The Wolf

bzfjsa1z5o841.jpg

A motorized scooter. Likely one of those electric bikes. It states the guy had a reflective vest. It happened at 8:59 at night so it was dark. Bikes on roads need lights. He had to be drunk because car vs bike at night could be defended by a good attorney.

Be nice. The Huge P.O.S said he thought he “sideswiped a deer”.

We Are Because He Was!

We Were!

Reactions: W1np1tt
I hate it when deer wear reflective vests! Especially when they are riding scooters. But I get really really mad when I SIDESWIPE a deer and my HOOD AND WINDSHIELD ARE DESTROYED.
There hasn't been a less believable story of a car fatality since Ted Kennedy left Mary Jo Kopechne trapped in a car to die. Maybe Joe's son in law will start wearing a neck brace months after the accident in an homage to the late Teddy.

I hate it when deer wear reflective vests! Especially when they are riding scooters. But I get really really mad when I SIDESWIPE a deer and my HOOD AND WINDSHIELD ARE DESTROYED.
There hasn't been a less believable story of a car fatality since Ted Kennedy left Mary Jo Kopechne trapped in a car to die. Maybe Joe's son in law will start wearing a neck brace months after the accident in an homage to the late Teddy.
And deer that transfer paint to the car that hit it.

Reactions: Saboteur
Wow they’ve got him nailed on lying, Internet searches on crashes, cell phone history...

he’s toast ... modern day forensics have him nailed.

Reactions: PittAU
Why even bother going back to Ted Kennedy for comparison? Christ look within his own family for perfect examples of see no evil denialism...

Reactions: PittAU
He will be prosecuted and convicted and then sentenced to cleaning the upper deck if the north end zone at beaver stadium

Reactions: Pitt5593
I find this amazing that none of this have made the local papers. My god do they protect PSU.

how amazing is it that the dude lives in centre county. you're a paterno and probably can get a job anywhere in the state, or even elsewhere. and you choose to stay in centre county. JFC.

how amazing is it that the dude lives in centre county. you're a paterno and probably can get a job anywhere in the state, or even elsewhere. and you choose to stay in centre county. JFC.
Christopher Craig Hort could not find a job anywhere in the state? Until you read this article you had never heard of the dude before...

I find this amazing that none of this have made the local papers. My god do they protect PSU.
Well, interestingly the story is in fact being reported by StateCollege.com, but his relationship to Paterno is not mentioned. Hmmm

He's a facilities manager at PSU. Both he and his wife work for PSU in jobs that Joe got them.

of course.

Christopher Craig Hort could not find a job anywhere in the state? Until you read this article you had never heard of the dude before...

i meant that through his connections. all of those nitters would be falling over themselves to have a paterno family member on staff.

Well, interestingly the story is in fact being reported by StateCollege.com, but his relationship to Paterno is not mentioned. Hmmm

I’m not surprised, but still amazed that Paterno isn’t even mentioned in the article.
What a horrible bunch of people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT