ADVERTISEMENT

OT Patrick Ewing fired, and there are more to follow soon

Vader_Storm

Sophomore
Dec 16, 2018
For some reason I enjoy seeing this. Perhaps because of Qudas Wahab and Akok Akok.

Texas Tech coach is also gone.

Washington and Clemson coaches are on really thin ice and may be gone soon. Clemson needs to perform in the ACC Tournament.

2 guards Im interested in with Washington, more so Wesley Yates, their prized recruit. 1 top 2024 4 star point guard that Capel is competing with Clemson with, 4 star KJ Greene who is visiting Pitt soon and has Pitt in his top 5. Greene just won a state championship and Capel is recruiting him hard.

There are going to be a lot of great players to choose from in the portal and in high school before its all said and done with upcoming coaching changes.

We better get some top level guys from the portal for next year. We're going to need them badly.

That would be a good move. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Brey coaching them either.
I would be sort of surprised based on the old guard at Georgetown and the reverence they still hold for big John Thompson. Hiring a Morgan Wooten assistant would be a slap in his face.

I’d think he’d be 7th or 8th on their list behind
1. Pitino
2. Cooley
3. Shrew
4. Capel?
5. Ryan Odom
6. Mike Boynton

Hell id rather take a chance on a guy like Rob Jones at Norfolk State or a UVA assistant like Williford than Brey there. He’s best days are passed and I don’t think he’s a fit. Made more sense at St John’s given his underarmour ties

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingPitt
I love portal season!!

This is going to be the most fun Ive had following an offseason in a long time.

We got the portal going on.

We have high school decommits that are going to happen in spades all over the place.

And we still have at least 1 reclass candidate on the table and maybe 2, for Pitt anyway.

First we have to see who departs from Pitt. Santos perhaps among others.

I would be sort of surprised based on the old guard at Georgetown and the reverence they still hold for big John Thompson. Hiring a Morgan Wooten assistant would be a slap in his face.

I’d think he’d be 7th or 8th on their list behind
1. Pitino
2. Cooley
3. Shrew
4. Capel?
5. Ryan Odom
6. Mike Boynton

Hell id rather take a chance on a guy like Rob Jones at Norfolk State or a UVA assistant like Williford than Brey there. He’s best days are passed and I don’t think he’s a fit. Made more sense at St John’s given his underarmour ties
Shrew has done a good job and would be smart to strike while the iron is hot. It would be a good move for both sides. I can’t see G’Town hiring Slick Rick.

Shrew has done a good job and would be smart to strike while the iron is hot. It would be a good move for both sides. I can’t see G’Town hiring Slick Rick.
They want him bad, but he’s gonna take St John’s. He wants to be able to go get Italian food at 3 am and be the king of NY!

Reactions: cabe23
This is going to be the most fun Ive had following an offseason in a long time.

We got the portal going on.

We have high school decommits that are going to happen in spades all over the place.

And we still have at least 1 reclass candidate on the table and maybe 2, for Pitt anyway.

First we have to see who departs from Pitt. Santos perhaps among others.
Santos had a beautiful dunk today, kid has some hops.

the game today was demoralizing , Duke shows up when it counts, Pitt sucked their thumb.

Santos had a beautiful dunk today, kid has some hops.
He also got absolutely abused by filiposki. Let up 10 points in like 2 mins trying to guard him. His shooting is non existent rn and unless he takes a redshirt to fix his shot it wont improve. Hes an average rebounder, thats his only contribution. Jeffress is an elite defender, probably the best on the team. A redshirt will help him catch up to the college level. He is the same age as the diaz graham twins. He can take a jump forward next year. Even if he doesnt add anything on offense, he would still be a good rebounder and elite defender

He also got absolutely abused by filiposki. Let up 10 points in like 2 mins trying to guard him. His shooting is non existent rn and unless he takes a redshirt to fix his shot it wont improve. Hes an average rebounder, thats his only contribution. Jeffress is an elite defender, probably the best on the team. A redshirt will help him catch up to the college level. He is the same age as the diaz graham twins. He can take a jump forward next year. Even if he doesnt add anything on offense, he would still be a good rebounder and elite defender
I would love to keep Jeffress , seems like a nice guy and good family, but he is not good..... I have my doubts.

For some reason I enjoy seeing this. Perhaps because of Qudas Wahab and Akok Akok.

Texas Tech coach is also gone.

Washington and Clemson coaches are on really thin ice and may be gone soon. Clemson needs to perform in the ACC Tournament.

2 guards Im interested in with Washington, more so Wesley Yates, their prized recruit. 1 top 2024 4 star point guard that Capel is competing with Clemson with, 4 star KJ Greene who is visiting Pitt soon and has Pitt in his top 5. Greene just won a state championship and Capel is recruiting him hard.

There are going to be a lot of great players to choose from in the portal and in high school before its all said and done with upcoming coaching changes.
Capel being another?

Cal-Berkley has parted ways with their coach. Probably has little impact on Pitt BB recruiting.

what ? now my opinion matters ? i thought his last years tape matered.

Huh? What does last year's tape or whatever you're trying to talk about have to do with him going to medical school? He's going to be a doctor. That's a little more important than playing some game. I just don't get some of you Pitt fans. Did your brains freeze suddenly?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT