ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Popular TV Shows you never watched.

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
I will start.

1) Friends. Don't know why, never even tried. I mean trust me, I like looking at Jennifer Anniston as much as anyone, and Courtney Cox isn't too bad herself. But never, ever was interested enough to sit down and watch an episode let alone make it a habit. Either when it was on, or reruns.

2) Big Bang Theory. Again, see above. I mean Kaley Cuoco is certainly not hard to look at (though that Johnny forget his last name is one ugly dude).....but just never even gave it a chance to get into. Same with the spin off Sheldon. Whatever.

There ya go.

You have to watch Friends. I watched it during its run and it was great. Its reruns are still one of the most watched shows. I put on a couple a few weeks ago and they still hold up. Great TV.

For me, its Breaking Bad. Its on my list to watch but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I will start.

1) Friends. Don't know why, never even tried. I mean trust me, I like looking at Jennifer Anniston as much as anyone, and Courtney Cox isn't too bad herself. But never, ever was interested enough to sit down and watch an episode let alone make it a habit. Either when it was on, or reruns.

2) Big Bang Theory. Again, see above. I mean Kaley Cuoco is certainly not hard to look at (though that Johnny forget his last name is one ugly dude).....but just never even gave it a chance to get into. Same with the spin off Sheldon. Whatever.

There ya go.

95% of the all the mature audience cartoon stuff; just can't get into them.

Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
Arrested Development

Reactions: Dan1911
I will start.

There ya go.

I've watched about a total of 10 minutes of each of these and thought they were the biggest wastes of time imaginable.

Don't go by my opinion, though. Other than Homeland or Billions on Sunday nights I don't watch TV series, so I really don't know what's good or bad. I've never seen any of most of the shows mentioned. I did watch season 1 and 3 of True Detective. I either watch sports or read most of the time.

Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Sopranos, couldn't get into House of Cards

I've watched about a total of 10 minutes of each of these and thought they were the biggest wastes of time imaginable.

Don't go by my opinion, though. Other than Homeland or Billions on Sunday nights I don't watch TV series, so I really don't know what's good or bad. I've never seen any of most of the shows mentioned. I did watch season 1 and 3 of True Detective. I either watch sports or read most of the time.
What do you like about Billions?

You have to watch Friends. I watched it during its run and it was great. Its reruns are still one of the most watched shows. I put on a couple a few weeks ago and they still hold up. Great TV.

For me, its Breaking Bad. Its on my list to watch but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
Oh,........great call on Breaking Bad. I knew there was one other really big one. I keep on meaning to binge, and I am sure I will, just haven't made the plunge yet.

Pretty much every famous show except for Seinfeld and the Big Bang Theory. It's just really hard for me to get into shows. I guess I've had small runs with other shows, but those are the two I've watched the most. Seinfeld is the only show I actually watched in a non-syndicated form consistently.

If you want to run through a brick wall, watch about 90 seconds of Fuller House. The level of complete and utter PC cheesiness is absolutely maddening. I have no idea where this is coming from other than the fact that I wanted to see what it was all about... absolutely infuriating. I've always thought Friends was cheesier than Chester the Cheetah's umm... elbow, but this makes Friends look like The Godfather.

Breaking Bad and Better call Saul are 2 of the best written shows ever.

I never seen Game of Thrones, South Park, any reality TV also, Dexter (everyone says this was good), Homeland, and a zillion others Im sure.
I'll be finishing up The Wire in a few days. Then I'll be watching Breaking Bad if I can find it. Don't know if On Demand has it but I think Netflix does. Am watching the current run of Better Call Saul and I love it.

Reactions: rockypanther
I will start.

There ya go.
Big Bang theory is arguably the least funny show on tv

Never watch Walking Dead, sons of anarchy , and I’m sure plenty I can’t remember

95% of the all the mature audience cartoon stuff; just can't get into them.

Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
Arrested Development
Do yourself and watch seasons 1-3 of arrested development if you have Netflix

I can watch it repeatively because there are so many little jokes and references which build on itself - it’s remains funny

Reactions: Cavalier Panther
  1. Friends. I hated it but started watching it recently and like it.

2. Office. Same thing. Started streaming it recently and love it now.
  3. Deadwood, I think I’d like it too but never got into it.
  4. GOT. Same thing, missed the window and never found the time to get into it. Plus I don’t have hbo.

Big Bang theory is arguably the least funny show on tv

Never watch Walking Dead, sons of anarchy , and I’m sure plenty I can’t remember
Walking Dead is another. Jesus.....I suck at popular TV.

I do admit about a year or so ago, I binge watched SOA and thought it was really good.

I will start.

There ya go.

Mash, Will and Grace, Rosanne, Blackish....

Reactions: PITTF2
Do yourself and watch seasons 1-3 of arrested development if you have Netflix

I can watch it repeatively because there are so many little jokes and references which build on itself - it’s remains funny

Yeah, this is/was my favorite show.

Breaking Bad, The League, 30 Rock, Scrubs at the beginning, Arrested Development, Sherlock, Ray Donovan, Im sure there are more Id watch all of these again

Never seen Game of Thrones, Madmen, This is Us, Lost

By the way, just watched Hunters, wouldnt say it would make this list, but it was good.

This thread pisses me off more than the politics locker room threads. I need to remove myself before I say something I would regret.

Some of you need serious help

Reactions: pittdan77
Game of Thrones, anything that came from CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox in the last 25 years.

Reactions: Farnox
Desparate Housewives
Love Simon
Ted
Orange is the New Black
Ellen
Will & Grace
Real Housewives
Blackish
Modern Family

Never watched any of the below shows and I am sure I am missing others.

Seinfield
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead
Simpsons
Breaking Bad
Mad Men

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT