ADVERTISEMENT

OT: PSU Lawsuit

Oh my god State college is so insanely rent free in your heads. It’s honestly really embarrassing to see 3 posts like this a day and if you go over to the Lions board, they don’t really give us the time of day.
coming from a psu fan like you who pretends to be a pitt fan. tell us again about living rent free in someone's head again.

and who calls it "state college?" if you are going to pretend to be a pitt fan, call it "ped state," sandusky U, "lasch shower university" works but not one pitt fan ever has referred to it as "state college".

Oh my god State college is so insanely rent free in your heads. It’s honestly really embarrassing to see 3 posts like this a day and if you go over to the Lions board, they don’t really give us the time of day.
Oh. Yeah, sorry. It's just the biggest public research university in the state that is playing fast and loose with DoD security. It's not like there is any established pattern or anything.

Oh my god State college is so insanely rent free in your heads. It’s honestly really embarrassing to see 3 posts like this a day and if you go over to the Lions board, they don’t really give us the time of da
Tough to get through the day when the five year old boys are in school, eh? Don’t worry, only a couple more hours to go

Joe Paterno memes | quickmeme

That would carry some weight if Penn State didn't have 3 new scandals a day.

Don't you have a dog to go **** in the woods?

coming from a psu fan like you who pretends to be a pitt fan. tell us again about living rent free in someone's head again.

and who calls it "state college?" if you are going to pretend to be a pitt fan, call it "ped state," sandusky U, "lasch shower university" works but not one pitt fan ever has referred to it as "state college".
Hey dumbass how about you look through my post history and come back and tell me I’m a PED state fan.

I dislike them too but Jesus, we don’t play them anymore. 3/4 posts about them a day is non sensical when we have a rival down south who actually wants to be rivals with us.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
I’m a taxpayer living in PA, so if/when they pass the costs off to us it matters.
Well, they've been actively trying to get the state to give them more money for years. This is one of those things that has potential to be a really big deal. They have been doing research on weapons tech for a really long time and not adhering to your SSP with any federal agency will get you into a ton of hot water.

Hey dumbass how about you look through my post history and come back and tell me I’m a PED state fan.

I dislike them too but Jesus, we don’t play them anymore. 3/4 posts about them a day is non sensical when we have a rival down south who actually wants to be rivals with us.
Will do! What are your aliases and be honest?

We can't go over to that board. Kim Jong Un-hinged has banned us all.
Pedo St doesn't need a Pitt thread on the Pedo board, they just hang on our site like the fat sweaty kid in the corner at the all you can eat sizzler!

If the Pedo St fans don't like Pitt posting about that school in a negative way stop making the news for all the wrong reasons!

Last edited:

Because that rival isn't as bad. They haven't covered up child abuse.

Last edited:

Rivals should make a way to know what posts would not be of interest to a reader, and the you wouldn’t have to click on them.

Maybe something like a title or something, and when it has OT: or PSU in it, you could just move on to the next post.

That would be great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT