ADVERTISEMENT

OT Rams 49ers game

If Goff is a competent as he looks the Rams may make some noise this year.

My beef is with the uni's. Sorry I'm old school and I hate how the NFL just shoves the ugly a@@ uni's down our throats every Thursday

Attendance and ratings are down all over. I can’t recall the figure but networks stand to lose quite a large amount of money when the current contract is up.

EAT YOUR HEART OUT PITT ADMINISTRATION...
DKSsShdVoAAKTos.jpg

Not to hijack topic but there are reports out tonight the NFL may try to force the Chargers back to San Diego next year.
The chargers and their middle school stadium are the biggest embarrassment in pro sports. Forget that an NFL team in southern cali can't fill a stadium that small, they are actually letting an NFL team play in a stadium that small. My god if the nfl's only choice was to force them to move to Saskatchewan they should do it just to make them look like a presentable franchise.

Have read numerous stories about how bad Levi's Stadium is, one called it the 1.3 billion boondoggle.

Apparently they didn't account for the sun and one side of the stadium is like a giant roaster pan. Parking is really bad and the concessions are amongst the highest priced in the country. The tickets are sold out for most games but many people don't show up.

New isn't always better, apparently some of these people that design stadiums are essentially clueless. I see them breaking ground for the new Raiders stadium not that far from my house and wonder how they're going to screw that up after spending 2 billion + on it.

Yes... but the seat coloring being dark red makes it look less bad on TV.

Doesn't stand out like the awful yellow.

Heinz should have taken a page out of the Superdome's seat color choice.

"Opening day for the Saints at the Superdome was on September 28, 1975. Almost 70,000 multicolored seats in three tiers circle the entire field at the Superdome. Every seat next to another one is a different color, making it look like their are more people at games than there really are."

http://www.fantasyhorseracing.com/nfl-team-history/nfl_teams/new_orleans_saints/stadium.html

What you dont think the Browns will meet the Vikings in the SuperBowl this season ?
Ha, I'm actually slightly worried about playing the Bears since they're bad, it's on the road, and the Steelers are favored by more than a touchdown.

I think the Vikings' D may be legit at least.

I need to start a tarp making business.

That's gold, Jerry! Gold!
sure thing, might as well go with building buggies for horses....I, myself, am investing in virtual fan technology to fill those seats as I see it as the wave of the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT