ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ravens lol knew what routes Steelers WRs were running

And yet the Steelers still won both games
They really should have lost game 2, as the offense really didn’t do much and it took a fluke third down conversion to beat a RG3 led team lol.

Thing is though this most likely hurt Pittsburgh against other teams on their schedule.

ETA in game 2 Big Ben had 51 pass attempts for 266 yards

They really should have lost game 2, as the offense really didn’t do much and it took a fluke third down conversion to beat a RG3 led team lol.

Thing is though this most likely hurt Pittsburgh against other teams on their schedule.

ETA in game 2 Big Ben had 51 pass attempts for 266 yards
I don’t understand what you mean. If they knew the routes and lost both games, how does a fluke 3rd down conversion mean that the Steelers should have lost?

Shouldn’t the Ravens have dominated the Steelers?

Weird analysis.

I don’t understand what you mean. If they knew the routes and lost both games, how does a fluke 3rd down conversion mean that the Steelers should have lost?

Shouldn’t the Ravens have dominated the Steelers?

Weird analysis.
When you score 19 points in an NFL game you are likely to lose more times than not.

Lamar Jackson being out due to COVID is the only reason Pittsburgh won that game

Reactions: WannyandWalt
This reminds me of when WVU played Nebraska back in the 90's. My buddy started at DT for WVU and told me that Nebraska was literally telling him where they were running the ball and laughing about it because there was nothing WVU could do.

A lot of times a defense will catch on to your signals. Some offenses really don't worry too much about whether or not a defense is in on the calls because they rely on the defense to possibly "overplay" and get too committed to a play. It's amazing how a DT will just run himself right out of a play. I doubt that's the case in the NFL but in college, it's not uncommon.

Kinda dumb to admit you knew the plays and still lost! Some things are best unsaid!

The real dumb thing is that the author of the article failed to point out the fact that Baltimore still lost both games.
What you guys don’t realize is I am sure things like this played a role in the Steelers late season slide, and how anemic and predictable their offense became

And yet lost to them both times they played last year.....Fire John Harbaugh.......Yep

I think everyone watching the Steelers offense over final third of the season knew what they were doing on offense. It wasn't difficult to figure out.

Reactions: Jeffburgh
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT