ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Review of HBO's "Paterno".....

My favorite character actor by far right now is Michael Shannon. He's fantastic in every role he plays.

For those of you with Twitter, Larry Johnson Jr comes out and says that’s it’s a fact Big Red was given WR job for keeping quiet about it. Scott Paterno and a few bei truthers turn on one of their own. They just can’t believe Santa Claus wasn’t real.

Mesmerizing! Film making at its best! A monument to modern American cinema! For me, its 'Citizen Kane', 'Gone With the Wind', and 'PATERNO'...

Reactions: Joe Pa Thetic
alltime
1. Sara Gamin
2. Woodward, Bernstein
3. Boston Globe

state
1. Sara Gamin
2. Mike McQueary
3. Louis Freeh

Giamatti is great too. I fluctuate back and forth between who I am rooting to win.
Probably his best role since Big Fat Liar...(man, you never realize how much you miss watching stupid kid's flicks until all your kids are gone)

Regardless of Paterno they should have received the death penalty. I think it’s pretty well accepted by even the most die hard penn state fans that there was an institution wide concerted effort to cover it up.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Regardless of Paterno they should have received the death penalty. I think it’s pretty well accepted by even the most die hard penn state fans that there was an institution wide concerted effort to cover it up.
Talk to a dihard ups fan....It never happened. All made up! Wonder they have not put the blame on McQuery

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT