ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rip Joe DeNardo

upj87

Head Coach
Nov 5, 2003
for some reason I always thought that maybe he and Paul Long may have tipped a few after broadcasts back in the day..

ah, what the hell, once you get into youtube you always find something else...back when Hillgrove was cognizant and Nick Perry was not in jail...

Last edited:
Reactions: LVNVPanther
Don't forget Don Cannon. I can almost guarantee those 3 pounded some brews on more than one occasion.

RIP Joe DeNardo, for anyone my age, they basically grew up with him on the news.

for some reason I always thought that maybe he and Paul Long may have tipped a few after broadcasts back in the day..

ah, what the hell, once you get into youtube you always find something else...back when Hillgrove was cognizant and Nick Perry was not in jail...

Remember the school visit he would make in Chopper 4? He came to my school and it was like a major celebrity visiting to us kids. He WAS a celebrity for anyone who grew up in Western PA. RIP.

Remember the school visit he would make in Chopper 4? He came to my school and it was like a major celebrity visiting to us kids. He WAS a celebrity for anyone who grew up in Western PA. RIP.

I went to Catholic School so pre K to 8th in same building. He came in Kindergarten and 6th grade. He was a celebrity. Even as a kindergartener I knew Joe said it would and most of my classmates did to. RIP Joe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT