ADVERTISEMENT

OT - select your team

p45

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2016
Its a gorgeous Saturday afternoon, im outside in the cool breeze that signals that fall isn't far off. And what am i thinking about? College football, as usual.. Ive been binge-listening to all the cfb podcasts i can find, wishing it were September 2nd & i thought itd be fun to do a "draft your team by position group" type of game to maybe stir up some discussion about teams & players outside of the scope of pitt football.

So, basically, choose a head coach, offensive coordinator, defensive coordinator, & all the position groups (qb, ol, rb, wr/te, dl, lb, db) from any team around the country to form your college football Voltron *for this season*.. it could be chosen based off any criteria you like, such as projected success or last years acheivements.

However, once you choose a player/position/coach from a school, you can no longer choose another from that same school. For example, if you choose Nick Saban to be your head coach, you can't pick a position, player, or another coach from alabama, bama is off the board.

Here's mine:

Head Coach - Chris Petersen (Washington)
OC - Joe Moorhead (psu)
DC - Brent Venables (Clemson)

QB - Lamar Jackson (Louisville)
OL - Alabama
RB - LSU
WR - Oklahoma State

DL - Ohio State
LB - Miami
DB - FSU

I admit that the LSU rb's & the FSU db's picks are "Eh", but im a huge Derrius Guice guy & i just really wanted to pick Derwin James lol

Reactions: donniedell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News