ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Shocker! A Louisville player runs afoul of the law!

Dr. von Yinzer

Chancellor
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2010
I think Louisville is a dirty program. I think they are a win-at-all costs institution and I think they are basically a slightly cleaned up version of West Virginia. I guarantee you if Sports Illustrated and or another agency starts digging into the dirt at Louisville, they will find a mountain of information. They aren't Second Chance U, they are more like 22nd Chance U.

Now some people will say that doesn't matter and chastise me for being a puritan, but I don't care. You cannot possibly win enough to have this kind of bullshitt happening on your campus. It has to be about more than winning. You have to maintain your dignity as an institution as well. Well, you do if you want people like me to continue to support the program financially.

So,this pillar of the community threatens a girl and get suspended and then reinstated. To celebrate his reinstatement, he rapes one girl and sodomizes another. But don't worry, I'm sure this was his first incident. Before these criminal incidents (plural), he was basically a normal college kid. What a bunch of thugs! We have people on this board to point to them as a model Pitt should follow. Were that to happen, I would immediately pull every nickel I put into that program.

I'm not pretending that all Pitt players are angels or that there have not been embarrassing episodes in our past. However, with Louisville, things like this happen so frequently, they are no longer even embarrassed by them. They look at it as the cost of doing business. If we're going to treat it like minor professional sports, I will simply start following major professional sports.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=12385767&src=desktop

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News