ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Strength Training for Adults

chris_gates

Scholarship
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2014
Hello, fellow Lair-posters.

Back again with another resource for the group! I received a lot of positive feedback last week on my weight loss resource (thanks!), and had many people ask for my strength training resource as well. So here it is!

This video dives into a lot of the foundational principles that can get you going with strength training and figure out how to make progress and improve your health. Out of everything I work with people on, strength training is what I believe to be the most important. There are so many long-term health benefits that come from lifting weights. This is the stuff that keeps you healthy and living a high quality of life into your later years.

So here you go. I hope this helps!

As always, I'm here to help if you have any questions or feedback.

And a few ppl reached out about the coaching I offer, too, so I figured I'd share that as well. I coach people online, which is pretty fun. I work with people across the country, and many of them are Pitt fans! That's right, in addition to working on a fitness and nutrition program, we also complain about Pitt football on a weekly basis.

If you're interested in learning more about it, here's my coaching page as well as a resource on why online coaching is so effective.

Thanks!

H2P — Exactly 5 months til kickoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News