ADVERTISEMENT

Over/Under Sacks on Jerkovec

Nice goin', fellas. The correct answer is under because after the first one he will crawl back to his momma. If he isn't split in half

Reactions: ratking17
BC has one of the top offensive lines in the country. Every starter is back from last year. When they ran the ball down our throats

Who.cares

Knowing Pitt they will set a sack record and lose.

Last edited:
People act like Jurkovic is a Heisman lock. It’s fn BC. Pitt has more talent than them and should win. If they don’t it’s an upset and a mega concern.

More generally about beating BC:

BC is always very physical. Pitt has to match their physicality.

Most teams have more speed than BC. Pitt needs to win with speed.

I would be doing a lot of max protect (do we ever do that?) and throw deep.

I would say the o/u is 2.5. Even then I might take the under. He's tough to bring down. I saw him (stupidly) throw a ball backwards last week to avoid a sack.

Luckily, it'll just be about scoring more points, and sacks won't matter (just as they didn't last year, when we lead the nation in them but were still 4-5 against the P5).

I would say the o/u is 2.5. Even then I might take the under. He's tough to bring down. I saw him (stupidly) throw a ball backwards last week to avoid a sack.

He's been sacked 11 times this year, including 6 in the Duke game, so I'm not so sure he's all that tough to bring down.

Having said that, the 5.5 posited in the original post is too high. I would be great if we would get him that many times, but that seems pretty unlikely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT