ADVERTISEMENT

Pack the Pitch!

Yea, you cant like golf and hate on soccer. Its a rule actually. Golf is easily the most boring, unathletic sport on the planet. If you like it, fine, you dont have to like soccer but you cant hate on it
Does the fact that a lot of these younger professional golfers are doing a ton of coke and sleeping with each other’s wives change matters at all? That makes it a little more entertaining, no?

Yea, you cant like golf and hate on soccer. Its a rule actually. Golf is easily the most boring, unathletic sport on the planet. If you like it, fine, you dont have to like soccer but you cant hate on it
Does the fact that a lot of these younger professional golfers are doing a ton of coke and sleeping with each other’s wives change matters at all? That makes it a little more entertaining, no?

Only if they televised that instead of the actual golf.

I used to play football, but haven't played since the early '80s, still I watch it all the time. I used to play golf, but the last 5 year, I haven't played much. The thing I find about golf is that I was interested to watch when I was playing every week, But now not so much.

If they're not careful with the overkill review and overkill stoppages, football soon will have haters.
I love football but I’m at the point where I need to dvr games, wait an hour, then watch. Need the ability to FF thru endless commercial breaks and instant replays.

It really makes the viewing experience a thousand times better. College hoops even more so. I like it but watching real time, it’s almost impossible.

Reactions: Pitt79
I love football but I’m at the point where I need to dvr games, wait an hour, then watch. Need the ability to FF thru endless commercial breaks and instant replays.

It really makes the viewing experience a thousand times better.
Exactly, I do the same thing! Watching the games in real time has become painful, referees unable to explain what happened is on the screen as much as game action!

I find that stuff really annoying as well. I have a friend who is really into Liverpool and the rest of the Barclays Premier League and when he uses the word "nil", it takes all of my self control to not smack him across the head.
At least when you go to Highmark Stadium, it does not have the word "water closet" on the restroom doors.

At least when you go to Highmark Stadium, it does not have the word "water closet" on the restroom doors.
Our bloody head would spin anti-clockwise is someone would offer us a fag.

Most on here would throw a wobbly if told his seats were in section zed.

What if a plod in a panda car asked for a spanner?

It really makes the viewing experience a thousand times better. College hoops even more so. I like it but watching real time, it’s almost impossible.
Sometimes I wish I could dvr the live games I attend. The commercial breaks during the game are not fun.
You mean the loo?
That is exactly what I mean. haha

you could give me 50 guesses to translate this and I dont think I could.
I heard those on the "Wheeler Dealers" TV show.

Between that and "Top Gear", I've learned a lot of British terms.

My favorite from Top Gear is, "In the plumbs."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT