ADVERTISEMENT

Panter Club Donation

I agree. I stopped visiting here because it was just a bunch of complaining people who never attend games. Now I ask a serious question and nobody knows anything. Turn out the lights, nothing to see here.

Reactions: odshowtime
I agree. I stopped visiting here because it was just a bunch of complaining people who never attend games. Now I ask a serious question and nobody knows anything. Turn out the lights, nothing to see here.
I think the deadline was June 21, but they'll take your donation every day of the year. :)

Reactions: BuffetParrothead

If you really wanted to know what the deadline for Panther Club donations for the year was why on earth would you come here and ask the question rather than just go to their web site and see what it says?

Jokes about your misspelling
Why not actually go to their own website to answer your question-
Rather than an unaffiliated message board you stopped visiting .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT