ADVERTISEMENT

PantherLair = Waterworld

Drax1975

Freshman
Mar 18, 2002
Midland, Pennsylvania
ngscsports.com
If there was a way to collect all of the tears from the endless sniping, bitching, and moaning amongst fellow "Pitt" fans, we'd all live on boats from the flood that would ensue.

Can't you people argue like adults...peacefully? You sound as bad as our friends from down the road in PA.

Unless you're in the College Football Playoff, ALL of the Bowls are meaningless.

Would I like to see Pitt play in a big bowl on New Years Day? Yes. But it ain't in the plans this year. I'd rather face a Top 25 worthy Navy team over a subpar Minnesota or Indiana team. Hopefully Pitt gets LSU.

Regardless, the program is moving forward. I am excited for once instead of hopeless. Better days are ahead. This is just the start of something special.

Stop fighting like grade school children.

#H2P #ConnerStrong

Last edited:
Reactions: bschulter
If there was a way to collect all of the tears from the endless sniping, bitching, and moaning amongst fellow "Pitt" fans, we'd all live on boats from the flood that would ensue.

Can't you people argue like adults...peacefully? You sound as bad as our friends from down the road in PA.

Unless you're in the College Football Playoff, ALL of the Bowls are meaningless.

Would I like to see Pitt play in a big bowl on New Years Day? Yes. But it ain't in the plans this year. I'd rather face a Top 25 worthy Navy team over a subpar Minnesota or Indiana team. Hopefully Pitt gets LSU.

Regardless, the program is moving forward. I am excited for once instead of hopeless. Better days are ahead. This is just the start of something special.

Stop fighting like grade school children.

#H2P #ConnerStrong

This a great bowl for Pitt. Strong opponent, packed stadium and a nice close drive to a nice area. At the beginning of the season, everyone would have taken this bid without a thought. This is a good matchup, one I think we can win, so be grateful for a pretty good game!

psndad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT