ADVERTISEMENT

Panthers a Kennywood

Pantherguy4

Freshman
Jan 22, 2017
West Mifflin
The entir team was at Kennywood yesterday. They have also been tomSandcastle. Good bunch o guys and had a great time! Coach Narduzzinvery nice abd friendly. HAIL TO PITT!!!!

I miss when the team did 2 or 3 a day practices and only had time to focus on football

Kennywoods_20Open_large.jpg

is it me or does this staff do a lot more "team oriented trips/get-togethers" than in past? Maybe they just do social media better and we didn't know about it before.

I am surprised Coach Narduzzi isn't worried that Penn State may have picked up on some keys from that Livewire video.

I am surprised Coach Narduzzi isn't worried that Penn State may have picked up on some keys from that Livewire video.
I was gonna review the physiques of these players who took their shirts off for the Pittsburgh plunge then discuss their weights in relation to their position and the off season weight program but I thought that would be quite weird, even for me..

im kidding btw, I was not gonna do this. the worst I was gonna do was mention that Pine looks really big in a good way but decided against it.

Reactions: Rugger
I was gonna review the physiques of these players who took their shirts off for the Pittsburgh plunge then discuss their weights in relation to their position and the off season weight program but I thought that would be quite weird, even for me..

im kidding btw, I was not gonna do this. the worst I was gonna do was mention that Pine looks really big in a good way but decided against it.

Looks like they had the entire o-line in a boat. Figured about 4,000 pounds plus the boat.

Given what I saw the last time I was there, a random group of Yinzers would easily exceed 4,000 pounds.

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
Looks like they had the entire o-line in a boat. Figured about 4,000 pounds plus the boat.

Given what I saw the last time I was there, a random group of Yinzers would easily exceed 4,000 pounds.
and that was Lady's Guild day at the park to boot....

somehow the Bookser at the Beer Garden footage did not make it past the cutting room floor...

Last edited:
The Nitters wanted to do a Kennywood day but they didn't want to have to close Kiddieland.

Reactions: pierre93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT