ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Pitt game: September 10, 2016

Aug 28, 2008
Hi All
I am a Penn State season ticket holder. I am looking to buy face value tickets to the game at Pitt. I will then provide face value tickets the following year for the game at Penn State. I can provide sufficient security. I am looking for clubs and/or tickets between the 35's. I can provide up to eight tickets in 2017 in the clubs or between the 35's.

If you are interested, please email me at psubeth@comcast.net.

Thanks,
Beth

Hi All
I am a Penn State season ticket holder. I am looking to buy face value tickets to the game at Pitt. I will then provide face value tickets the following year for the game at Penn State. I can provide sufficient security. I am looking for clubs and/or tickets between the 35's. I can provide up to eight tickets in 2017 in the clubs or between the 35's.

If you are interested, please email me at psubeth@comcast.net.

Thanks,
Beth
Hi Beth,
I will gladly supply you with 6 West Club tickets for $2,000 each (total of $12,000) that's not scalping but to cover all donations and subsequent costs S&H included! You must purchase all six(6)!

I politely decline your offer to attend Beaver Stadium, I have no desire to see that Jerry statue in front!

CO

Reactions: big marty
You mean the Pitt-Penn State game? The value of a ticket at Heinz Field is at least twice as valuable as a ticket at Pedo Stadium due to the fact you have 107K numbers painted on aluminum bleachers so this would be a foolish trade. Try the ticket brokers.

Reactions: big marty
I have a feeling the market values on these are going to be as high as we've seen for a Pitt game. My guess is through brokers you are going to be talking $200 minimum for anything lower on the sidelines and $150+ for anything lower bowl (endzone). Clubs you will be lucky to pay under $300. There will be more demand for this than any Pitt-ND or Pitt-WV game has had. And I know for ND, minimums were always $100+ anywhere in teh stadium and clubs were at least in the $200's.

You can check Stubhub right now and minimum is $150 and those are upper endzones.

Clubs are.$750 for 20 yd line. 50 yd line are $1200. Jump on.anything.lower . Non club cut in half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT