ADVERTISEMENT

Per PG, Justin Morgan gone

Not to belittle this kid but it sure seems that so many of these players today don't have any patience in their development. Now I don't know the "behind the scene" details, who knows, maybe they told him to move on, but many kids develop late and become good players by the time they are juniors and seniors, especially lineman.

I know it’s day 1, but the oline is an extreme concern for me.

How can Carter Warren (highly rated) and Gerry Drake (pushing for a starting job last year) fall off the face of the earth. If you have no o-line, then you are going to struggle to win games.

Are these guys hurt?

Reactions: PittFanDan17

How can Carter Warren (highly rated) and Gerry Drake (pushing for a starting job last year) fall off the face of the earth. If you have no o-line, then you are going to struggle to win games.

Are these guys hurt?

I thought the same thing reading that list of the 1st and 2nd units. Hopefully that just means Houy and Hargrove are developing. I'd really like to see someone force Narduzzi to bump Dintino and Morrissey.

Are these guys hurt?
Just posted the same thing in another thread. Im nervous we arent gong to be able to run the ball like in previous years and that ends up hurting the passing game. This OL need to mature VERY quick.

I thought the same thing reading that list of the 1st and 2nd units. Hopefully that just means Houy and Hargrove are developing. I'd really like to see someone force Narduzzi to bump Dintino and Morrissey.

Ideally Drake takes the OT spot and you play Millin and Drake/Hargrove outside. Put Bookser back at OG. Brown has to be able to beat out Dintino/Herndon and puts those 2 back into the backup roles where they belong.

Reactions: hansfam10
Ideally Drake takes the OT spot and you play Millin and Drake/Hargrove outside. Put Bookser back at OG. Brown has to be able to beat out Dintino/Herndon and puts those 2 back into the backup roles where they belong.

We’re fortunate to have Bookser to play OT. None of the others seem to have the quickness to play OT. Defensive linemen were running right past them in the spring game...

Go Pitt!

Sometimes it's not about where they are on the depth chart...they are students too. If you do not pass you can and will get dismissed for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT