ADVERTISEMENT

Pickett will play on Sundays

May 21, 2010
His ability to escape the rush ( and he has a lot of practice with this) and extend plays will give him the time he needs to find the open receiver. His progressions will keep getting better.

Reactions: cpc247
His ability to escape the rush ( and he has a lot of practice with this) and extend plays will give him the time he needs to find the open receiver. His progressions will keep getting better.

Most of the times he scrambles it's unnecessary. He never learned to step up or to the side and keep his eyes downfield. Jurkovec was better at this than him, and Kenny has played a ton of snaps.

Love the kid's toughness and fight, but he's never improved in several areas. He is good enough for Pitt to do better than they have on offense.

No he won’t!
He is good enough to make a roster as a 2nd or 3rd stringer. But the only time he will play is as a result of injuries, and on a bad team.

Oh bull crap this kid has talent ! Kelly had to be a moron to sit him and you guys are morons Big phil jurkovec

Oh bull crap this kid has talent ! Kelly had to be a moron to sit him and you guys are morons Big phil jurkovec

I have seen nothing as of yet that indicates Jurkovec is as good as Ian Book. No axe to grind, I think he will be decent but right now he’s not at that level.

You’re right, but to me the term “playing on Sundays” means more than being a backup for a few years, and playing a few downs, only due to injuries. And I think that is the best he can hope for.

I feel the same way about that term. I mean technically Matt Lytle “played on Sundays”, even though I think he appeared in actual games 4-5 times at most.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT