ADVERTISEMENT

Pinstripe Game Thread

I'm guessing it's that Phil dooshbag. Nobody else is such a disgusting piece of garbage. Someone needs to put him back underground until Groundhog Day, and then bash his head in when he pops back out.

He usually doesn't get too personal. However there have been so many it's hard to keep up.

I think Pitt fans will look back at this 10 years later and wonder what if Matt Canada was our head coach. Narduzzi and his crappy defense can fly a kite for all I care. Disgraceful.
You wanted him fired after the Villanova game now he's Jackie Sherrill?

Thats not going to help them. They aren't getting taught correctly. Yelling and screaming won't help.
I agree, but it's a little late for anything else. At this point in time, someone just needs to make a play. Regardless of them being taught wrong or not, which like you said is probably the problem.... they're not even in the right place that they are wrongly being taught to be in. It seriously looks like a circus.

You give up drives of 99, 76, 70 and let them convert 4th after 4th you deserve to lose then we fumble game freaking over boys

Stupid play call, Henderson still can't hang on to the ball. I may never watch another game again. Worst loss since Youngstown. These kids should be ashamed. Embarrassed by a garbage program like northwestern.

Anyone on the defensive side needs fired. And shocker Pitt plays and gives up another record setting performance that makes at least 8 this year

We could hold them to a fg, but this team is still a disgrace. Northwestern should've never even came close to us. Just pathetic on all fronts.

You lose to Navy now NW in bowls not really 2 top notch programs not sure what improvement we've seen

Does anyone have enough tenacity to fight off a block from a WR? They are playing line P@ss$ies!

Good defense, but that blewitt miss is huge now. I know it's our backup qb, but we gotta throw the ball. Safe throws, but that jet sweep was so freakin' stupid. Even if we win, this is the most emevraasing game we've played in years.

At least Maddox looked back for the ball there....

#babysteps
Yeah it only took the last game of the season in the 4th quarter for that to happen. Bob Griese had to call out Narduzzi numerous times in the Clemson game for him and Conklin to coach it. Pathetic.

Pitt just makes too many self inflicting mistakes to overcome. We are mediocre at best face we just are sure there are signs of being good here and there but no consistency and it's been this way since 1983 it's just so damn frustrating but shocking it shouldn't be. NW is 6-6 and they have handled us all day unfortunately

Am I missing something here? How hard would it have been all day for Ibrahim to pick those up and lateral to Henderson?

Feels like a road game. Pitt fans silent and Northwestern fans making noise.

Bob Griese had to call out Narduzzi numerous times in the Clemson game for him and Conklin to coach it. Pathetic.

Do you seriously think that coaches decided what to coach based on what an announcer says in a game? Do you think that coaches even know what the announcers are saying during games, or do you suppose they might have things a little more important to worry about?

Reactions: PinstripePhil
Canada should have just left after he was hired this has been far from an impressive effort play calling wise

I guess you can't blame him but this is now looking like Canada's play-calling from the beginning of the year when he had no confidence in Peterman.

Good broken play run by DiNucci there atkeast

Only way we win this is we score with no time left and go for 2 but we are a long way from that

Lol ollison has the worst hands of all time. I think he's dropped every short pass in 2 years so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT